Vitaprost N10 50mg
Indications for use:
· Chronic prostatitis.
· Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
· Treatment of urge (mandatory) urinary incontinence, urge (mandatory) desires to an emiction and frequent urination at uncomplicated forms of overactive bladder in women in menopause and postmenopausal periods.
· States before and after surgical interventions on the prostate gland.
Vitaprost possesses activity against prostate. Reduces the degree of swelling, leukocyte infiltration prostate, normalizes the secretory function of epithelial cells, It increases the number of lecithin granules secret acini, It stimulates the muscle tone of the bladder. Reduces blood clots, improves microcirculation in the prostate gland, It has antiplatelet activity, prevents the development of thrombosis of venules in the prostate gland.
Based clinical trial data proven, that moderately reduces prostate. The drug reduces the severity of obstructive and irritative symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, resulting in higher maximum and mean flow rates of urine flow and decrease residual urine volume.
Vitaprost® normalises the parameters of the prostate gland and semen. It reduces pain and discomfort, caused by prostatitis, eliminates dysuria, copulatory function improves.
Dosing and Administration:
· Rectal. 1 suppository after spontaneous bowel movement or cleansing enema 1 time per day. After the introduction it is recommended that patient stays in bed for 30 -40 minutes.
· Duration of treatment determined by the attending physician.
· In case of absence of attending physician, duration of treatment is 5-10 days.
Have not been reported.